Any mum will tell you that the daily decision of what to make for the evening meal is never far from our thoughts. The monotony of the same dishes week in and week out. So why not try this super Speedy Baked Feta Pasta recipe for a new dish to try.
Recently I came across this super speedy pasta dish and I feel the need to share this with you. As you know I’m a great advocate for the slow cooker but this recipe is so simple and quick you don’t even need the slow cookers assistance.
This Baked Feta Pasta recipe has very few ingredients which cost me less than £5 to buy and it fed our whole family of four. Plus the kids loved it too and that has got to be a bonus, no more multiple dishes to make. The Baked Feta cheese goes so well with the Cherry Tomatoes and if you cant tempt the kids to partake you can always use the leftovers for another day.
1 Block of Feta Cheese
Penne Pasta or similar
600 grams of Cherry Tomatoes
Method for Baked Feta, Pasta & Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- In a rectangular baking dish, put the block of Feta Cheese and surround it with the Cherry Tomatoes.
- Drizzle with Olive oil and a sprinkle of Herbs and Garlic granules.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Whilst the Feta is baking, cook the pasta and drain.
- Remove the Baked Feta and stir with a spoon. This will combine the Cherry Tomatoes and other ingredients.
- Stir in the pasta and serve.