The 14th March is a very special day to mark on your calendar, of course, it’s Mother’s Day. Mother’s Day or Mothering Sunday is a special day to celebrate and give thanks to your mum or grandma and Cath Kidston has some perfect gift ideas.
The day in the year all mums look forward too, our partners and kids take over the proceedings and mum gets spoilt rotten for a day.
Whether that’s breakfast in bed or five minutes of peace, mums will always be appreciative.
What better way to show your mum some love than with a gift from Cath Kidston.
Cath Kidston – Catherine Isabel Audrey Kidston MBE (born 6 November 1958) is an English fashion designer, businesswoman and author. Her company, Cath Kidston Limited sells home furnishings and related goods online. In 1993 she opened her first shop in Holland Park and by the end of 2013, she had 136 retail outlets. In 2010, she sold a majority stake of the company to private equity investors retaining a minority stake and remaining the company’s Creative Director.
Cath Kidston remains a brand that women love and even though many of their shops have disappeared off the high street the online retail market is still strong.
Mothers Day Gifts from Cath Kidston
- Press stud closure, Cross the Body Bag with Webbing grab handles. Practical wipe-clean exterior and cute design.
- 100% PVC Matt Coated Cotton, with magnetic closure.
- This personalised mug, printed with hearts and flowers, is here to make her tea breaks and morning brews extra special. The Stanley shape is our mega-sized, much-loved classic, made from durable, dishwasher- and microwave-safe stoneware
- An easy to adjust apron without any fiddly buttons. The apron has a generous front pocket and adjustable waist ties.
- Slimline and spacious, this continental wallet is designed for those that still love everything-in-one-place, with room to organise your coins, cards, notes and receipts